MUHAMMAD TALHA MAHMOOD FOUNDATION shortly known as “MTMF”
The Trust is founded on shall run on non-political and non-profitable basis.
THE OBJECTS OF SAID TRUST:
- To help the poor humanity/mankind, Relief of poverty and suffering of persons who are in conditions of need hardship and distress, To provide them best Education, Food, Clothing, medicine, shelters and materials of all kinds including moral boasting for the mental health and also the ethical knowledge for the concept of better and organized life.
- To establish, manage, maintain, own, administrator, promote and subsidize educational Institutions, technical and vocational institutes, Computer literacy center, school, colleges, universities, institutes for study and research, center for learning, reading rooms, libraries and other institutes for basic educations, adult literacy, advance studies and other educations; with the prior approval o the concerned authorities and necessary permissions, licenses, affiliations from the boards r the universities or the other authorities relevant to the implementations of the program.
- to provide scholarships to students aid grant aids including sully of books, stipends, medal, prizes, grants, medicines, educational career and other incentives for purpose of advancement of knowledge, educational, literacy and research.
- To maintain orphans, widows, disables, prisoners, refugees and other handicapped or distressed persons of any countries and contribute to relief activities for those in distress in any part of the country.
- To establish old houses for poor and shelter less people.
- to provide free legal aids for poor and those who cannot afford expenses to get justice.
- to make available key knowledge tools such as:
- A well equipped library
- Database and electronics Connectivity; and
- Website for research publications and interaction
- To Establish branches office in different part of Pakistan.
House No.10, Street No.37, Sector F-7/1, Marvi Road, Islamabad.